Sustainability as a Business Strategy by Harish Methil
An introductory course on making the participants understand that Sustainability Strategies can be a core part of the business strategy rather than just a compliance guideline. Studies have proven that purpose-driven organizations characterized by regenerative and pro-social approach as themes, have an edge over businesses approaching sustainability as a compliance tool. Building the core of business with Sustainability as a theme, guided by the North Star, the “ Purpose”, helps the organization to be “different” from peers.
Key Course Objectives:
- Participants can start asking themselves on their purpose and organisational purpose and how to identify a link and alignment.
- How various business models have evolved , when sustainability became a core business strategy.
- What is the impact of supply chain on Environment and Society?
- How sustainability can be rolled out and measured?
- Fundamental concepts of Circular economy .
Access this course @ Alcott Global – Course Link